IGNORED

Stelladaptor work with Windows 7 64-bit?

Badfinger

Greetings!

I am interested in buying the Stelladaptor but I wanted to hear that it works fine with Windows 7 64-bit, first. Details didn't mention it.

I want it primarily for using old school Atari paddle controllers, for games like Warlords, can anyone confirm that they have used paddle controllers with the Stelladaptor in MAME? It would be nice for pong/breakout style games too, the mouse doesn't quite satisfy.

I have the PC Warlords game that came out a few years ago, I am hopeful it works with that too, it's a nice upgrade for Warlords, but includes the original as well.

Cheers!

• 6 months later...

Greetings!

I am interested in buying the Stelladaptor but I wanted to hear that it works fine with Windows 7 64-bit, first. Details didn't mention it.

I want it primarily for using old school Atari paddle controllers, for games like Warlords, can anyone confirm that they have used paddle controllers with the Stelladaptor in MAME? It would be nice for pong/breakout style games too, the mouse doesn't quite satisfy.

I have the PC Warlords game that came out a few years ago, I am hopeful it works with that too, it's a nice upgrade for Warlords, but includes the original as well.

Cheers!

The stelladaptor works find for me with Windows 7 64-bit. I have not tried it in paddle mode, or driving controller mode, since I use it with an Atari 8-bit emulator, but in joystick mode it works fine, no drivers required.