IGNORED

5200 Module Parts.

CV Gus

I need to order at least two Normally CLOSED relay switches.

Radio Shack no longer has them, I'm afraid.

I need them to complete my latest 5200 project.

Can anyone here recommend a place where I can get them? They must be low voltage, by the way- the lower the better.

Thanks.

Double-throw relays are more common than purely NC relays. Double-throw means it's both normally open and normally closed -- there's a Common terminal, an NO terminal, and an NC terminal for each "pole" of the relay (SPDT = single pole, double throw; DPDT = double pole, double throw; 3PDT = three pole; etc.)

Edited by A.J. Franzman

Double-throw relays are more common than purely NC relays. Double-throw means it's both normally open and normally closed -- there's a Common terminal, an NO terminal, and an NC terminal for each "pole" of the relay (SPDT = single pole, double throw; DPDT = double pole, double throw; 3PDT = three pole; etc.)

I tried that, too- no luck. My 2000 catalog, sad to say, is HOPELESSLY outdated- I kept it for the part #.

If you know where I can get a SPDT or even a DPDT switch, or just a NC switch, any of it will do. But it must be a relay that will switch from one to the other when a small current is passed through the coil.

• 2 weeks later...