IGNORED

Swordquest Waterworld, Chase the Chuckwagon, Atari Video Cube (Bundle Pack)

atarifan78

Seriously guys, the dude came here, spammed the forum with a ebay sale, pretended to be a watcher and is delusional about the worth of the carts. But that's it.

I don't know why anyone is accusing him of shill bidding.

• Like 3

No one was accusing him of shill bidding. He showed his ethics, and that's why some were saying that since that trust is broken, it would be an easy jump. He may very well not shill bid, who knows.

To the OP... fine, you've apologized for not understanding how any of this works, and your mistakes have been pointed out to you now very clearly. I guess we can all move on now. You have a wonderful day too.

Thank you and yes lets move on.

Update: The items have met the reasonable reserve I had set and will find a new happy home in less then a day. Still a bargin at the current price good luck bidding!

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3205335837931?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=320533583793&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Ends in about 16 hours.

No one was accusing him of shill bidding. He showed his ethics, and that's why some were saying that since that trust is broken, it would be an easy jump. He may very well not shill bid, who knows.

To the OP... fine, you've apologized for not understanding how any of this works, and your mistakes have been pointed out to you now very clearly. I guess we can all move on now. You have a wonderful day too.

Those do look like really nice condition carts, from what I can tell from the pic, I'll give you that. That's the reason it will go as high as whatever it ends up. The high bid is already pretty high for carts in very nice condition, but anything mint will always go for a premium. If I were you, if you still can, I'd try to post up a pic of the end labels at least, and if possible, up close pics of each label to truly show them off.

For what it's worth, I do think you didn't mean any harm, just an error of judgement, nothing more. Take care now.

Thank you, you are correct I mean no harm, just trying to have an auction for some nice cartridges I have. Again sorry if I messed up wording it in third person.

Those do look like really nice condition carts, from what I can tell from the pic, I'll give you that. That's the reason it will go as high as whatever it ends up. The high bid is already pretty high for carts in very nice condition, but anything mint will always go for a premium. If I were you, if you still can, I'd try to post up a pic of the end labels at least, and if possible, up close pics of each label to truly show them off.

For what it's worth, I do think you didn't mean any harm, just an error of judgement, nothing more. Take care now.

And all the seller needs is a few crazy bidders to take the auction past typical market value.

Tiz true. I was over JC's the other day and he had just gotten in a few Cherry Chase and Water Worlds. You could get Both of those and Cube for $200. Now this auction is $50 over that. Congrates. HHW

Hi All:

Just a friendly reminder,

The Swordquest Waterworld, Chase the Chuckwagon, Atari Video Cube Bundle Pack auction now ends in less than 2 hours!

The high bid has meet the reserve and is still a huge bargin for the lucky winner.

I set the reserve low and someone is going to get a great deal.

You can bid here:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3205335837931?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=320533583793&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Thank You and Good Luck.

Well, there we go... $250, which was kinda high for those, but if they're truly "mint", then that's a fair enough premium over what they usually go for I suppose. Of course, if someone really thinks that at least two of those are each $200 games, then it was a great deal... but they're not, so...

Congrats to the seller for getting a good price for the bundle.

Well, there we go... $250, which was kinda high for those, but if they're truly "mint", then that's a fair enough premium over what they usually go for I suppose. Of course, if someone really thinks that at least two of those are each $200 games, then it was a great deal... but they're not, so...

Congrats to the seller for getting a good price for the bundle.

Quite high imo. But, good for him...you never can tell with ebay. I'd be curious who the winner was if he/she is a member here. I'm sure one of the ebay chronics that track and know who k***e is will know. :P