IGNORED

Let Me Point Something Out About the Auctions Forum

ianoid

I just wanted those of you who are AA regulars and post your auctions here to know that I personally only rarely search on eBay any more. I guess I do it maybe once every few months when I have NOTHING else to do. Otherwise I just check this forum for interesting auctions. I do buy a lot of games, and I'm sure there's at least 10 others just like me searching only on the forums and not eBay. So keep posting your interesting and other auctions here! It's definitely worth your time.

Especially if you post on Game Gavel, post your auctions here.

:x

Even blind freddy could see that one ;)

But not the people that don't browse ebay a lot anymore. ;) Ian: "Thanks dude, I missed those.".

If Ianoid buys them I'll shout you a beer :D

How about if I buy them. I wonder who had the first bid on them. :ponder: :D

If you buy them, you can shout CPU the beer ;) :D

:x

Even blind freddy could see that one ;)

But not the people that don't browse ebay a lot anymore. ;) Ian: "Thanks dude, I missed those.".

If Ianoid buys them I'll shout you a beer :D

How about if I buy them. I wonder who had the first bid on them. :ponder: :D

That would be me.

The private bidders combined with the bid retraction has put me off to further bidding, however, so happy bidding to everyone.

The private bidders combined with the bid retraction has put me off to further bidding, however, so happy bidding to everyone.

Dear eBay Community Member,

The following item, on which you placed a bid (150448291612) has had a bid retraction or cancellation, and you are now the high bidder. Congratulations! You can view the retraction/cancellation and the reason provided by selecting the (bid history) link from the individual item page. As a result of this retraction/cancellation, there is a possibility that the high bid amount and the current high bidder have changed. You can always view the current status of any item by going to the individual item page. (Be sure to refresh or reload the page to view the most up-to-date information.)

Regards,

eBay

:|

My sense is that there are quite a few copies of these in collections, not just Atari but Star Wars as well.

Yeah, I was thinking Star Wars collectors have probably snapped up what ones are out there.

This is the first set I have seen on sale in years ;)

$765.55 ... WTF?

Check out this part of a PM exchange between me and Dino...

I had just got outbid on that auction. LOL I think I am still second highest bidder. Now it will probably go for $800 or some shit. No biggy, there seem to be more of these around than I thought initially.

:lol: