IGNORED

What makes people pay these prices?

A-T-A-R-I

I'm sure someone would have caught onto that by now. There's easily half a dozen members here who are on ebay practically 24/7, and can tell you vivid details about buyers, sellers, and transactions just from seeing a partial username like u***7.

I seriously doubt there is shilling going on.

Who are these members? They sound really cool. :ponder:

• Like 1

This is a sickness. In the beginning, ebay was a neat alternative for finding your game quickly. I became a member in December of 1998, and I can remember a time in which things like this sold for reasonable prices. It is not like these items are rare and worth the premium. But, ebay has made game collecting (and MANY other things) somehow now so valuable. It is a joke. It is at a point now that I cannot even score a common game (a game I *know* is common) without shelling out an extreme premium for it. This is why I have made a pact with myself to strictly stick to forum sales/trades, the occasional online store, and of course my local vintage game store. :)

I'm sure someone would have caught onto that by now. There's easily half a dozen members here who are on ebay practically 24/7, and can tell you vivid details about buyers, sellers, and transactions just from seeing a partial username like u***7.

Are you thinking we should buy them a case of beer or something? :D

• Like 1

Are you thinking we should buy them a case of beer or something? :D

Yeah, Yeah! :thumbsup:

• Like 1