IGNORED

Who is this seller of SIO2SD devices?

wood_jl

Long story short, I should have asked this before, but I already hit the "BUY IT NOW." However, I am still curious.

I was kind of hoping to get one from Pigula, because he's "the man" with SIO2SD.

But I think the stuff I've received from Poland (HxC from Lotharek) was from Ebay U.K. like this. So does Ebay U.K. serve all of Europe and not just the U.K.? I am kind of curious how this works. So I'm hoping it really is him, although maybe it doesn't matter as the feedback is good.

Anyway, the auction says it's the last auction of these devices, so I decided I'd better get it while I can, as the number remaining has been dwindling steadily as I've been watching it over the past several days.

Anybody know what the difference is in this "Turbo ++ Version?" (see link) I've never had SIO2SD before so I don't know it from the "normal" version.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3304336471881?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=330433647188&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]