IGNORED

Two sealed Entex Adventurevision games

Zap!

Handheld collectors are the kings of sniping, don't worry.

Ha, we shall see. Personally, still being at $11.50 after four days is disappointing to me, guess that down payment on the car isn't happening. :)

Oh, it'll happen, don't worry....if nothing else I won't give away how MUCH I am bidding but you have a guaranteed good bid from me! :D

Lol, honestly it's been a while since I did a 7 day listing. I kinda forgot that they all start so slow. :) Imagine if it stays at $11.50? Oh well, you win some you lose some. :)

Oh, it'll happen, don't worry....if nothing else I won't give away how MUCH I am bidding but you have a guaranteed good bid from me! :D

Lol, honestly it's been a while since I did a 7 day listing. I kinda forgot that they all start so slow. :) Imagine if it stays at $11.50? Oh well, you win some you lose some. :)

LOL... if it stayed there I would be happy, but the final 1 minute will decide... I doubt you will get anything less than $200.

Wow, after three days of no action I awoke to a pleasant surprise today. Looks like I was worried for nothing. :)

I was tempted to post a bid... just to grab them cheap... but deep inside i knew you had nothing to worry about. This gaming community will not let something like that go unnoticed and really cheap, not when they have obvious value

Congrats!

Well, hopefully it will go to a collector here so I know it's in good hands. Any predictions? It's at $417 now, last 16 hours guys! :)

I surrender... my high bid was $412... one day I will get the other games for my Adventurevision. *shakes fist to the heavens*

Well, hopefully it will go to a collector here so I know it's in good hands. Any predictions? It's at $417 now, last 16 hours guys! :)

I surrender... my high bid was $412... one day I will get the other games for my Adventurevision. *shakes fist to the heavens*

Were you going to open the games had you won? I don't even own an AV system, just these two games.

Were you going to open the games had you won? I don't even own an AV system, just these two games.

Yeah, I own a buggy but operational Adventurevision with only the pack in Defender cartridge... I would have opened these and played with them.

+1 for just the sentiment of opening the games and playing them

Well, it looks like you about broke even on them. I would have put them up, with an $800 BIN, With a make offer option. HHW

I thought I would get 2 G's easily. I can sell a CIB Crazy Climber for about the price it sold for ($417), and those are on eBay quite often. Sealed AV are almost never on. Sorry to rant, I just expected more.

Edited by White Knight

Well, it looks like you about broke even on them. I would have put them up, with an $800 BIN, With a make offer option. HHW

I thought I would get 2 G's easily. I can sell a CIB Crazy Climber for about the price it sold for ($417), and those are on eBay quite often. Sealed AV are almost never on. Sorry to rant, I just expected more.

You never know, on Auctions. High BINs with Make offers seem the way to go, now a days. I thought they would bring more and the buyer got a steal. HHW