IGNORED

Two sealed Entex Adventurevision games

Zap!

Well, it looks like you about broke even on them. I would have put them up, with an $800 BIN, With a make offer option. HHW

I thought I would get 2 G's easily. I can sell a CIB Crazy Climber for about the price it sold for ($417), and those are on eBay quite often. Sealed AV are almost never on. Sorry to rant, I just expected more.

Ya, I wish you would have tried GameGavel on those. I don't think they could have done any worse. I sold five sealed Entex Select-A-Game games for $300-$500 each on GG a little over a year ago.

Edited by Parrothead

dang. i'm so pissed that i missed out on this auction. i would have sold my soul to the devil for even loose carts and a completely broken AV unit. i had one briefly when i was like 12... sh1t!!!

i'm going to sit here for the next few minutes and stare at the pictures shown, and cry.

LOL

Were you going to open the games had you won? I don't even own an AV system, just these two games.

Yeah, I own a buggy but operational Adventurevision with only the pack in Defender cartridge... I would have opened these and played with them.

Do you want to sell it? :)

Were you going to open the games had you won? I don't even own an AV system, just these two games.

Yeah, I own a buggy but operational Adventurevision with only the pack in Defender cartridge... I would have opened these and played with them.

LOL... no. :D It is one of the crown jewels of the handheld gaming portion of my retro tech collection.

LOL... no. :D It is one of the crown jewels of the handheld gaming portion of my retro tech collection.

Good. Because I am saving for a Camaro SS, and if an Adventurevision was available, I'd do something stupid and blow $1,000 on it when it should be going to the car. :)