IGNORED

Bunch o' Stuff From Cebus

Cebus Capucinis

Alright, it's time for me to start constantly selling on eBay! I have tons of stuff to get rid of and it will all be listed in due course.

Up first is all the user manuals for the Mac lot I got recently. I have no need for 'em!

There is also a SEALED mint 1.4MB 3.5" floppy Backpack drive and a Macintosh SC20 external hard drive enclosure.

but that's not all!

You can get my 20th Century Fox lampshade for NINETY NINE CENTS plus shipping! Yes, that's right, it's on eBay now. I'm testing the waters. :)

eBay Seller: akirafan1901?ff3=10&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Some good classic stuff in here! Hope to keep adding as time goes on! Most of my Mac lot will be going on eBay along with possibly some vintage computing stuff, though I'm not completely sure. If you're a classic Mac fan you'll definitely want to look -- motherboards, L2 cache, processors, lots of stuff I don't have room for and don't really need!