IGNORED

ds lite going too cheap

kevincal

so stupid me, i just now tried the thing with the charger plugged in with a game boy advance game and it works perfectly so it prolly also works perfectly with ds games... BUT when i listed this I was listing so much stuff (busy in a rush) and also i have never owned a DS and didnt realize (until now) you can play GBA games on it... so now with only 4 hours to go i find the system works perfectly but i cannot edit my listing cus ebay wont let me cus not much time is left! I am worried this is going to end too low now.. Help me out thanks!

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3102281953911?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=310228195391&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

ya thats what happened a lady asked me a question about it working etc and thats when i found out it does work and i tried posting the answer on the auction but ebay wouldnt let me!!! And they wont let me add any more information ARGH! :) Thanks though dont worry i posted several topics on different forums and craigslist hehe :) Hope it works..

thanks for trying with the ebay question, but i got the same response from evilbay which is this:

"We were not able to add this response to your listing because you have 1 or more bids within 12 hours of the listing end time. You have no more questions for this item"