IGNORED

FS or FT: Atari 5200 collection

Chris Leach

If you are interested in my 5200 collection, please pm me...I have 7 games boxed.....including Hero and Montezuma's Revenge

I have 2 four port systems. 1 boxed nice shape box..the other loose

I have 72 loose games + 2 more

Super Pac-Man

Jr. Pac Man

1 Quest for Quintano Roo

12 activision

6 sega

9 parker brothers

3 miner 2049'ers 1 gold label

4 cbs

37 atari carts

let me know if you need a title list and I can list them in the marketplace...

PM ME.....!

If you are interested in my 5200 collection, please pm me...I have 7 games boxed.....including Hero and Montezuma's Revenge

I have 2 four port systems. 1 boxed nice shape box..the other loose

I have 72 loose games + 2 more

Super Pac-Man

Jr. Pac Man

1 Quest for Quintano Roo

12 activision

6 sega

9 parker brothers

3 miner 2049'ers 1 gold label

4 cbs

37 atari carts

let me know if you need a title list and I can list them in the marketplace...

PM ME.....!

Do you have gorf?

Gorf is in there, but this lot may have possibly been traded now...to another Atariage member of Great A Standing!

I will post a list if the trade is not completed, but this was just an interest check. Iw ill ask that it be moved to the marketplace if a list is generated...

THis 5200 collection has been traded off to an outstanding Atari Age member, which makes two great trades in the last month to the same member!!!!

icon_thumbsup.gificon_thumbsup.gif

Please close thread...

Thanks for all who pm'ed me... please watch for more collections from myself as I am getting out of my collection...

THis 5200 collection has been traded off to an outstanding Atari Age member, which makes two great trades in the last month to the same member!!!!

icon_thumbsup.gificon_thumbsup.gif

Please close thread...

Thanks for all who pm'ed me... please watch for more collections from myself as I am getting out of my collection...

So are you still keeping a system and some games for yourself or completely getting rid of A5200 stuff?

I think it's a cool system especially for kids who can easily insert the A5200 cartridges compared to CD/DVD based modern consoles that take longer to load, media easily gets scratched, the controls aren't as straightforward to use, etc. It's "simply wonderful" like some other older systems like atari 800.

I traded off every 5200 system and every 5200 game I owned...just making room and sharing the classics with hose who share the same love for them as I...next up...fairchild..or n64 and then super nes...maybe even the studio 2...

Believe it or not, I went from those modern consoles back to Atari. Love is something you know nothing about given your above statement.

Ive got over 50 systems.....Im only keeping the ones that get played......somebody lock this please.....

Well, you don't have to worry about locking the thread as I don't see anyone attacking you. It's a legitimate point that many classics are classics implemented originally on Atari systems (Atari 2600 and its successor Atari 8-bit/Atari 5200). So if you love classics, you should have some love for those systems as well otherwise your so-called "love" seems like hogwash. And love can only be had for those objects that are not in a state of flux. You can't love a classic on Atari 5200 and then trash the system and play a different variation on a different system.