IGNORED

what do you think forum..should i buy?

abbadon665

This fellow on kijiji (i'm assuming kijiji is the canadian equivalent of craigs list) is going to sell me a mint atari 2600 jr with all the cords and stuff,, along with 4 controllers and 26 games and they all come with the manuals,, and a few atari catalogues..for 75$...the games aren't all that rare but theres a few 4's in there, that's about as high as it goes...so what do you guys think...good deal or a rip off?

If the system was really MINT, then some collectors would be willing to pay $75 for it, but he's selling 26 game with it, right? He played with them in the system didn't he? So, one man's mint is another man's used system. Even if it indeed comes with the original box, and it too is in great condition with all of the original paperwork and filler components, it still seems a little high. I'd say a boxed Junior in excellent condition with 26 games should sell for $35-$50. If it doesn't include the original box, it's way overpriced.