IGNORED

satan165's Dusty Video Game Museum - A trip to the local game shop.....

RSS Bot

Took a bike ride over to Videogames Etc. in Norridge today. I stopped in for the first time in years a week ago and picked up some nice stuff: sealed Journey Escape and a couple random loose SNES and 2600 carts.

I went back today because I have a dead Turbo Grafx. Its a second system I've owned for a long time, my #1 system is in top working shape and currently connected. I got this one as part of a bundle on ebay with some games or controllers or something a while back (the seller listed it as dead). Well last time I was in Videogames Etc. I noticed that they repair systems so I figured I'd give it a try.

I had originally planned to stop in yesterday but I got rained out of my bike ride so I put it off until today. I called yesterday afternoon at work to inquire about repairing the TG-16. The guy said it would be $35 minimum and asked if I was interested in buying one since they sell refurbished units for $65. I said I was not interested and that this was a...

http://www.atariage.com/forums/blog/377/entry-7201-a-trip-to-the-local-game-shop/