IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - GBA Chronogaming Blog: The Future of It

RSS Bot

OK, so I have been slacking off on it. It's not dead, but you need to understand a few things: Some games are going to be skipped because frankly, I don't know how to play them. I'm going to skip Advance Wars, NFL Blitz 20-02 and Jurassic Park III, because two out of the three are strategy games, and they could be good, I don't know, but since I don't know how to play them, I'm not going to try just for the sake of being nice to them. Also, I might have to skip Caesar's Palace not because I don't know how to play it (I'd love to review it), but there doesn't seem to be any on eBay right now. Anyway, unless someone beats me to the punch, the next game I plan on purchasing for the blog section is Rugrats: Castle Capers. I'm going to wait until Monday to do this, again, to be nice, so the shipping time will be faster. Power Rangers: Time Force and Caesar's Palace are the other two games that came out on Sep. 1, 2001. (That was almost 9...

http://www.atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-7212-gba-chronogaming-blog-the-future-of-it/