IGNORED

How "Complete" is my 7800?

Austin

I was packing up my 7800 earlier and I got to wondering how "complete" it is. I've never owned a 7800 new and this is actually my first boxed system. I know I'm missing a couple of cables, but I'm primarily concerned with packing elements that may be missing. I packed it the best I could with what I have, but something just feels missing..

Here's a photo of it:

Edited by Austin

Thats not the original pack in cart of PP2. The pack in was the text label. Your missing the console owners manual, the PP2 single page insert manual,the RF cable and all the packing baggies. Outside of those minor things you have a complete package. Might cost you $10 tops to make it 100 percent complete (assuming you have both controllers inside the cardboard insert that is).

• Like 1

Thats not the original pack in cart of PP2. The pack in was the text label. Your missing the console owners manual, the PP2 single page insert manual,the RF cable and all the packing baggies. Outside of those minor things you have a complete package. Might cost you $10 tops to make it 100 percent complete (assuming you have both controllers inside the cardboard insert that is).

Cool, thanks for the heads up! :) :thumbsup:

Not too worried about the baggies and such.. I was just wondering if anything else was supposed to fill that empty space.. I guess not, though!

I actually have two different versions of the system manual (you can't see them in the photo, they are under the system; One from '86 then one from later). I think one of those manual packs has the one-off info flier you are talking about as well.. I will have to double check.

I also have the original pack-in Pole Position (B&W non-photo pack-in one), it's not pictured though. I made the assumption though that the newer photo variation was the right one to put in this package because I have what I think is a later variation of the system box (Not the original '86 version). Did Atari always pack the black and white cart with the 7800, regardless?

Edited by Austin