IGNORED

Synthcart

abitbent

Synthcart synthesizer circuit bent Atari 2600 Vader  

7 members have voted

1. 1. You like it?

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Hi,

Synthcart synthesizer circuit bent Atari 2600 Vader - Glow up on ebay. Have a look!

Other goodies coming your way soon... like new Atari items. Yes, actually new in box stuff.

BTW, any updates on that Atari movie?

Cheers!

Edited by abitbent

Hi... just search for Synthcart and look for the colors!

(not supposed to post links to ebay here)

This is really sad dude. You join our forum, read our rules, blatantly disregard them, and then try to disguise this post as a poll. The rule is Do Not Post Ebay Auctions Here - they belong in the Marketplace forum. Of course you already know that, but figured rules don't apply to you. Further, you make the title of your ebay auction the poll title, and the title of this topic is Synthcart on Ebay. Sad.

Edited by shadowdoggie

Hi... just search for Synthcart and look for the colors!

(not supposed to post links to ebay here)

This is really sad dude. You join our forum, read our rules, blatantly disregard them, and then try to disguise this post as a poll. The rule is Do Not Post Ebay Auctions Here - they belong in the Marketplace forum. Of course you already know that, but figured rules don't apply to you. Further, you make the title of your ebay auction the poll title, and the title of this topic is Synthcart on Ebay. Sad.

Hi.. thanks for your comments! Sorry you feel so sad.

I'm not new here. I think I joined in 2007... at least that's when I started providing Atari Synthcart mods. I've purchased many items from Atariage for resale, and took a break for more than a year, and now I'm back to test market and buy to sell more from this shop, so I don't think the owners mind if I let this forum know I have stuff up for sale. Actually it was after my post that I noticed the post on not to post ebay auctions, so I removed the link.

Why did I stop selling before? Basically because of presumptuous comments from some members of the 8 bit community. You see, aside from people like you, we have many very happy customers worldwide.

You could have been more positive and just dropped me a "friendly" note advising me; but you don't even know me and yet so insolent.

At any rate, I just wanted a little honest feedback from here on the item with the poll.

Thanks and good day.

you joined in 2007 and only have 3 posts...all of them in this thread? but you have traded here before? huh? i dont get it. noobz cant PM other members.

Take your crappy auction and GTFO.

Wow, is that the way you lead your everyday life? Pretty mad eh?

Anyway, thanks for looking, and I hope you have a better day too.

Oh, and no, I never meant I traded here.... just cash to the shop.

And I don't know about "noobz cant PM other members". Sorry.

It probably would have been better to set up a web page, YouTube video, or a blog here describing the project, then link to that. People post hobby projects and mods all the time. It's all in the approach.

Thanks for the advice Nathan... good idea. Never really had to do any of this in the past. I just list and sell or they go to our web site and shop. I have a feeling the blip scene has declined in interest in the last year or so. Just testing the waters again. The rudeness does not surprise me! Again, in the past I've corresponded with many good people like yourself, and for no good reason haters. We'll see what happens. Thanks again.

Hello,

Before I continue with this forum I would like an apology from revolutionika and post removal from moderator.

Thanks

Don't let the door hit you on the way out then. Rev may have been a bit out of line with the gtfo, but if it's one thing we have an overabundance of here, it's people here for the sole purpose of peddling their wares. This is a discussion board, not a billboard to advertise your Ebay auctions.

• Like 1

Hello,

Before I continue with this forum I would like an apology from revolutionika and post removal from moderator.

Thanks

Don't let the door hit you on the way out then. Rev may have been a bit out of line with the gtfo, but if it's one thing we have an overabundance of here, it's people here for the sole purpose of peddling their wares. This is a discussion board, not a billboard to advertise your Ebay auctions.

i apologize for telling him to 'GTFO' ...... i should of just said ' get out'

it would be nice if people came in here and at least pretend to like vintage games ,not just to sell their stuff like you said,jetset.

he is lucky RT hasnt come in here yet.......:P

Edited by revolutionika

Hello,

We don't need to sell anything here. Actually, we don't really need to provide any items at all anywhere. We were just trying to serve by sharing availability to any past clients and interested parties, as well as asking a few questions. This is a part time venture. We are actually overstocked with thousands of Atari, C-64, GB items in boxes that others should enjoy... as we don't have the time or interest. We have done very well in the past without anyone's help here (with the exception of the atariage shop, which we plan on continuing Synthcart and Cynthcart orders until we sell out of complete systems).

Again, we do have a great following having served many kind and friendly people, artists, etc.

As for the rest of you haters... you truly have much to learn in life. I forgive your ignorance, but let me advise you that someday you may make the wrong comment to the wrong person and you may end up in a very undesirable situation. My guess is you're not rude to strangers in real life, and you are just plain immature online, so grow up! Become a winner. Give love!

Have a great summer and for those interested in any items just keep an eye out on eBay.

P.S. Sorry, we may not be able to respond to thread this week. Gone fishing.

Attn. Moderator: Feel free to remove this post in it's entirely if you feel it is infringing on forum policy. Thanks.

Hello,

We don't need to sell anything here. Actually, we don't really need to provide any items at all anywhere. We were just trying to serve by sharing availability to any past clients and interested parties, as well as asking a few questions. This is a part time venture. We are actually overstocked with thousands of Atari, C-64, GB items in boxes that others should enjoy... as we don't have the time or interest. We have done very well in the past without anyone's help here (with the exception of the atariage shop, which we plan on continuing Synthcart and Cynthcart orders until we sell out of complete systems).

Again, we do have a great following having served many kind and friendly people, artists, etc.

As for the rest of you haters... you truly have much to learn in life. I forgive your ignorance, but let me advise you that someday you may make the wrong comment to the wrong person and you may end up in a very undesirable situation. My guess is you're not rude to strangers in real life, and you are just plain immature online, so grow up! Become a winner. Give love!

Have a great summer and for those interested in any items just keep an eye out on eBay.

P.S. Sorry, we may not be able to respond to thread this week. Gone fishing.

Attn. Moderator: Feel free to remove this post in it's entirely if you feel it is infringing on forum policy. Thanks.

Fishing isn't against forum policy, have a great time!