IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - A 3D game for a 3D gaming system?

RSS Bot

Makes sense to me. But, it isn't easy. What I want to do is have the sub in GoSub 2 for Virtual Boy move in 3D, foreground and background, like in Virtual Boy Wario Land. But something is going wrong with the collision detection of the walls and when the sub is in the background, it keeps hitting the foreground wall. There are a few people on the Planet Virtual Boy that are helping me program this game, and I must wait until they log on to the site for help. I don't want to screw up the game's code any further. Of course, if I completely scrap this idea, I can always download the previous code on my website (one of the reasons why I post the code there as well as the ROM.) I was going to wait until GoSub 3 to implement 3D (so I could call it GoSub 3D, like Earthworm Jim 3D), but decided to do it in this version. Does this mean there will be a GoSub 3 for the Virtual Boy? I don't know. If there's stuff I wanted to do but can't, then if I learn enough C to...

http://www.atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-7225-a-3d-game-for-a-3d-gaming-system/