IGNORED

First 100 EBAY listings are free

Rev

I must of missed an EBAY newsletter or something. i just found this out today. I think the only good thing about this is if you are willing to take a risk that the item might go cheap.but if it is a high dollar item it will sell nicely and you will save 25 cents per listing. now about those final value fees.......:x

Free insertion fees

Your first 100 single-quantity auction-style listings in a calendar month won't be charged an insertion fee if:

• Your starting price is between $0.01 and $0.99, and
  • There's no reserve price.

If your listing is eligible for a $0.00 insertion fee, your insertion fee will appear as "Free" in the listing form. If you're relisting an item, the relist is eligible for $0.00 insertion fees under the same guidelines as a new listing (as long as it's an auction-style listing in an eligible category, and falls within the limit of 100 listings in a calendar month). All listings (including relisted and canceled listings) count toward the 100 listings limit.

Only auction-style listings are eligible. All other fees, including listing upgrade fees (such as bold or listing in two categories) and final value fees, still apply.

Edited by revolutionika