IGNORED

Is this seller dumb.... or really dumb?!

nofrills100

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2506680971281?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=250668097128&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Looks like fake ass Q&A as well... equally bad spelling mistakes in both the questions and the answers.

"I have the rights to men-a-vision"!!!!! - oh yeah but he is selling a hozer copy!!

this guy is off the planet

Q: Hi,..Can you make a reproduction box for this game?,..I think that would sell quite well,..Thanks Jul-18-10

A: Hi good question,I have the rights to men-a-vision so i could rerelease the origanl game if i wish to,Yes I could rerelease the box,Do you think people would want the game?Maybe a limited edition would help,I have both types,As long as it dosent bring down the price of the origianl game I would do this, There were all so two types of boxs the slip type and a gatefold type.What type would be the best to use? thankyou

Q: Hi there, I wanted to congradulate you on this rare find. I will be watching this auction closely. I dont want to burst your bubble but the t-shaped version is the rarest and can sell for the amount it would take to put a down payment on a house. However I expect this to sell for alot of money. Im guessing 1-3 grand. Hope not to get your hopes up too high maybe more. Good luck I will be watching. Once the other collects see this it will be vulture time. Jul-18-10

A: Thankyou,Yes I know this is a new game made by Hozer,But I own the rights to the T grip and Men- a-vision and the game Air Raid included,Im addvertiseing this to see if people would be interested in a new release of Air raid a limited addition type with T handle and the origianl box type,The more input the better on this iteam,The price would be $29.99.This particualar game addvertised will no longer be made,I have inforced my rights and the Gentleman has agreed to no longer make this type,Thankyou

Q: Oops scratch that oh well its still collectable wish you the best of luck sorry. I thought they made 2 versions one regular and one collectible sorry truly good luck. Should still got for something. Jul-18-10

A: Just two types Pal/Ntsc, this was illeagaley made by a company,But production as asked to be stoped on it by Man-A-Vision.This is the Pal type illeagaley made.With a 1983 chip.According to the chip company these chips are no longer availiable,They are to old.

Edited by nofrills100

here's the question I just put to him:

Justin - is this a joke or what?!

You own the rights to 'man-a-vision' or is it 'men-a-vision'... make up your mind...

And I love how you answer your own questions... with equally bad spelling mistakes... good one.

You are right on one thing though - Hozer did make illegal copies of the men-a-vision air raid - and therefore it would be against ebay policy to try to sell one of those illegal copies!

• 3 weeks later...