IGNORED

EGM back issues, starting issue #1

d8thstar

Nice stuff you have for auction. Did you buy those old EGMs yourself since 1989? Those are awesome. I noticed that premier issue of EGM sold for I think $150 recently on ebay, if you check completed listings. You are gonna make a killing on those early EGMs :)

yup, all originally bought by me, way back when. fingers crossed that they go up a bit. single issues are still up, the first three years i put up as a group, 92 - 94 have already sold

Nice stuff you have for auction. Did you buy those old EGMs yourself since 1989? Those are awesome. I noticed that premier issue of EGM sold for I think $150 recently on ebay, if you check completed listings. You are gonna make a killing on those early EGMs :)

Wow, ya I put a bid of $15 on #0 and #1 and got outbid quickly so I figured they would be going for a lot more like atleast $50 each.. I guess that's ebay for you, hit or miss.. I guess it's not too surprising in this economy. I don't like telling people how to sell stuff but you might have better luck if you put the starting bids much higher with a buy it now slightly above the high starting bid. You wont sell them as quickly this way but its a safer bet that you will get good money for the early issues. Just have to wait for the right person/collector to come along. Someone payed $150 for EGM #0 recently on ebay by using Buy It Now.

Edited by kevincal