IGNORED

How can I filter out specific sellers from an ebay search?

Christophero Sly

Is there some way to prevent the listings of specific sellers from showing up in my ebay searches?

TIA

If there is I'd love to know how! I've been interested in doing that forever but don't think there's an option. For now, I use a plain old word doc of names. Pain in the ass but it prevents me from accidentally buying from sellers I don't like/trust.

You don't even have to go to Advanced Search.

On the left side, while browsing in a category or regular search results, there are a list of options - excluding sellers is one of them. If it's not there, click on "more options;" this takes you to an expanded list of options to choose. From there you can click on include/exclude sellers, type in one or more sellers' names, and the results you saw before will come back without those from the sellers you excluded.

If there are searches you do regularly and have them saved in your "Saved Searches," you can make your seller exclusions take place every time you perform that search.

-tet

• Like 3