IGNORED

Hozer Repo being sold as real

Devin

I've never heard of a Hozer Repo... did he extend credit to someone in which they didn't pay? :rolling:

Now repro (short for reproduction) carts... yeah, there's a lot of hozer's (see Doug and Bob McKenzie) purchasing err.... Hozer "produced" games, where lots of pigeons (or not) are being duped thinking they're the real deal :lol:

Edited by save2600

Yup, he definately knows I have sent him an Email with nothing but a smart ass comment back. I have also reported him to Ebay, but to no avail. Yes lots of posts on this and wish everyone would report him so Ebay cannot ignore these people selling this shit.

How does one go about making such a report?

Yup, he definately knows I have sent him an Email with nothing but a smart ass comment back. I have also reported him to Ebay, but to no avail. Yes lots of posts on this and wish everyone would report him so Ebay cannot ignore these people selling this shit.

go to the auction, click on "Report item" under other information. just follow the report and click bootleg/repro

go to the auction, click on "Report item" under other information. just follow the report and click bootleg/repro

Done and done.

Selling repros is cool so long as you mention that IT IS a repro.

You may want to ask the copyright holders how cool they think it is.

Exactly, also my or your "authentic" cart ends up worth less because of the flood of repro carts. Halloweeen and Texas Chainsaw Massacre have been the big target as of late.

You may want to ask the copyright holders how cool they think it is.

I thought this particular game was basically abandon-ware and no one currently holds the copyright. Anyone know?

I reported it as well. It usually takes several reports, sounds like we have at least three. Considering how offended this community supposdely is about this, there should be 30 reports (134 views on this topic so far). But, speaking of blind eye, half of those who do care can't be bothered with a few clicks.

But it's Ebay's fault. :roll:

This is exactly my point, 9 reports from this thread alone, yet Ebay hasn't taken the auction down. They really don't care. Every time I see this I report the seller, at least 15-20 I have done so. I have yet to see Ebay end any of the auctions. Why have rules if you do not enforce them.

This is exactly my point, 9 reports from this thread alone, yet Ebay hasn't taken the auction down. They really don't care. Every time I see this I report the seller, at least 15-20 I have done so. I have yet to see Ebay end any of the auctions. Why have rules if you do not enforce them.

Yep. Agreed. I certainly stand corrected. Ebay USED to pull violations...it was always a 50/50 shot, it just seemed to depend on who at Ebay got the flag as to whether or not they'd do anything. And if it didn't get pulled the first time, you 'd report it a second at a different time of day and it would get pulled. Now seems like it's just total ignorance. Too bad you can't email the bidder like in old days to warn them.