IGNORED

Amazing Lot

hhwolfman

I have been very busy the last few weeks and haven't bee following Ebay. Just came across this. School Girl got it. What a steal.

You can't really tell the condition of everything. Some items look beat. But I would have taken a chance myself at $225. For a River Patrol CIB and a Springer Box. :ponder:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1304114229191?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=130411422919&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

you gotta be right there when it happens....then you gotta hope they are legit!

I had a dude that bought a $3.99 game from me and then he got it. The game was flawless like new and he left me negative feedback saying "Awful Seller Thanks" What is that...? Seriously?

I didn't see the River Patrol box in the pics. I wonder what kind of shape it is in?

I can't believe it was up for 2 hours before somebody snagged it.

I bet the BIN Was added at 1 hour 59 minutes. ;) Ebay handle, School Girl In Short Dress won it. HHW

Member Id: s***_ ( 259Feedback score is 100 to 499) Buy It Now US $225.00 Jul-17-10 20:04:11 PDT

Starting Price US $125.00 Jul-17-10 18:02:03 PDT

I didn't see the River Patrol box in the pics. I wonder what kind of shape it is in?

I bet the BIN Was added at 1 hour 59 minutes. ;) Ebay handle, School Girl In Short Dress won it. HHW

It looks to me like the BIN was on there when the auction started.

It is hard to believe that it was, being it was up for 2 hours. :ponder:

It is hard to believe that it was, being it was up for 2 hours. :ponder:

The auction doesn't show a revision. Sometimes eBay delays listings. It is possible that it wasn't shown live for two hours.

I don't see the River Patrol box either... how do we know it's in there? Not that it matters... I can see the River Patrol manual and the Springer box and that's already worth the money.

The item description says that it comes boxed.

Not in the item description i saw :ponder:

EDIT: Now I see it :D

yeah I kind of thought about it after I posted it that it was a real low ball price in todays market.. The Last one I remember was about 6 years ago and me and Jason from Trade n Games were going toe to toe on the bid. He won for around $1,200.00 there around? + there was alot of other gems in that lot!!

under some others in the picture that shows the boxed controller.

That is the Springer box too.

LOL I guess it is! Who did you see that and not the River patrol? (You are probably saying the same thing to me though).

Why have I seen the River Patrol box more than I have seen Springer boxes lately?

I think Springer boxes are a bit harder to get than the average rating states.

I'm blind - or you guys are seing things icon_mrgreen.gif

River Patrol box is not there... or can someone circle it and post the pic here

I do not see the River Patrol box either. I see the Springer box in two pictures.

There is no picture of River Patrol, Just the manual, but the description says "river patrol, Kool aid man, sword quest and earth world. Star voyager, TAZ, Those were in the box," I talked to School Girl she says the River Patrol box is very nice. I thought my Space Tunnel with Manual and Track N Field Cib, were the ebay deal of the Year. This crushes that. Just goes to show you, there are still great deals out there. You just got to keep looking. ;)

HHW