IGNORED

gameboy advance flash cards

doat

Really? let me try that, when i searched it was just a discussion and i found sites that didn't have the flash cards anymore.

I tried google, i have been searching through google for days the sites that have the flash cards are sold out and it's the same story with the search i just did on here.

Edited by doat

For whatever reason, when the DS came out, all the companies that make those flash cards (and other such accessoires) seem to have decided that nobody wants the "clearly inferior" GBA variant of the cards.

I love the GBAMovie Player, I'd gladly get several more of those if I could find one, but they seem to have instantly dissappeared. To bad to, it was a MUCH better device than the Max Media Dock for the DS was. (better video compression with better playback quality, and while it was an odd format, I think the music player was better quality too.

I've googled it, as well as the rom carts, but all you get on google is links to sites that have it on "backorder" or "temporarily Unavailable" (translation, "we don't have it, and have no plans to get it, but will keep it in our list to get google hits") And honestly, if it wasn't for the fact there are so few sites out there that support any of this crap, I'd just not shop at sites that try the google pimp like that.

they sound suspicious, but realhotstuff is where I got my good M3 from

They still seem to have EZFlash IV units, which decent inexpensive cards:

http://www.realhotstuff.com/ezflash-size-p-294.html

They're compatible with all but the largest gba games.

Realhotstuff still has some M3 cards too--*but stay away.* They only sell the 'pro' version right now, which is (oddly) very inferior to the standard--it's aimed at the DS market, and was released to be cheaper than the standard gba m3's. The good M3's are the best, but even when they were new they were very expensive and very hard to find.

Edited by Reaperman

they sound suspicious, but realhotstuff is where I got my good M3 from

They still seem to have EZFlash IV units, which decent inexpensive cards:

http://www.realhotstuff.com/ezflash-size-p-294.html

They're compatible with all but the largest gba games.

Realhotstuff still has some M3 cards too--*but stay away.* They only sell the 'pro' version right now, which is (oddly) very inferior to the standard--it's aimed at the DS market, and was released to be cheaper than the standard gba m3's. The good M3's are the best, but even when they were new they were very expensive and very hard to find.

SO that ez flash you linked is everything i need to play roms on my gameboy?

SO that ez flash you linked is everything i need to play roms on my gameboy?

you'll also need a 2gb or less mini-sd card to put into the EZFlash IV.

EZFlash IV doesn't do the 256mbit roms (very few titles are this large) and it doesn't do realtime clock (pokemon games)

That said, most people are extremely happy with the EZFlash IV, it's a bargain.