IGNORED

School Girl in a Short Skirt?

Chris Leach

That Guardian label has seen better days. The school girl does not let the label damage affect the price. How many days until River Patrol is back on ebay?

She had a loose one that ended the other day with no bids.

Might not have gotten any bids for her

Loose one
cause her rates are too high.......I called 1-900-Mix-A-Lot and got her quoted average daily price!icon_lol.gif

She was the only bidder on my auction for a CIB Strategy X that opened at $9.99. She sent me a message stating how she felt bad that it went for so low, and proceeded to PayPal me more than twice the amount of the price, even after I told her it wasn't necessary. Frankly, I wish all of my Ebay transactions would end as such. :D

She was the only bidder on my auction for a CIB Strategy X that opened at $9.99. She sent me a message stating how she felt bad that it went for so low, and proceeded to PayPal me more than twice the amount of the price, even after I told her it wasn't necessary. Frankly, I wish all of my Ebay transactions would end as such. :D

I agree, I have just recently spoke to her, Seems to be a very nice gal. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

It might be worth closer to the asking price or a nice offer in that direction if it was in better shape. That's what kills it for me. I'd like a Guardian but definately wouldn't spend over a bill for it, even with instructions. I probably wouldn't be in the market for it boxed. I found this in the wild in 2001 or so, cart only for a buck or under. I think I proceeded to get around $80 for it on ebay back in the day.

It really doesn't hurt to ask, I've sold some 7800 carts recently that I started pretty high and got it or really close to it with best offer. It's best to catch it when there are none of your potential sale title on or very few, it pays to wait sometimes in my opinion. Also, I didn't sell my own collection of 7800. I'm only about 4 or 5 away from a complete set, I only sold the extras that I ended up with from the 50 game lot I got on ebay.

I wonder if she will have the same feelings and actions for the River Patrol game . :ponder:

Me too! After being around 500 roller derby girls and them fawning over bean I was hoping for some damn good pics! :D

Some of the names of those roller derby girls were hilarious. :lol:

We should come up with Roller Derby nicknames for ourselves, as that was some hilariously crazy shit!

You are offically nominated as "Chair Throwing Bitch" But there are so many options to choose from... "Curb Killing Wench".... :ponder:

Me too! After being around 500 roller derby girls and them fawning over bean I was hoping for some damn good pics! :D

Some of the names of those roller derby girls were hilarious. :lol:

We should come up with Roller Derby nicknames for ourselves, as that was some hilariously crazy shit!