IGNORED

Austin's Blog - Found a Mortal Kombat II machine at a local arcade. Nice!

RSS Bot

So, I was spending some time in a local mall while waiting for a nearby used bookstore to process a large trade-in of mine. After eating lunch, I planned on walking into a recently-installed arcade to play some Tekken 3. I had played quite a bit of Tekken Tag with a friend over the weekend and was kind of in the mood for it, despite Tekken 3 itself being far inferior to Tag. Asides from wanting to play that, the arcade is piss-poor, though.. It is actually in the space of a prior Namco arcade that closed down almost three years ago, and over half of the old room is blocked off. It's now a very, very small space, filled with a few average light gun shooters and busted driving games. Tekken was the only redeeming factor in this setup.. Wait, I stand corrected--Tekken and the multi-arcade unit (with games like Super Pac-Man, Donkey Kong Junior, Galaxian II, etc.) were the only redeeming qualities of this place.

Anyways, to get to the point of the story, I got something much, much...

http://www.atariage.com/forums/blog/344/entry-7295-found-a-mortal-kombat-ii-machine-at-a-local-arcade-nice/