IGNORED

Austin's Blog - Blech, blargh, bloog, wharf, eek!

RSS Bot

Yeah, I don't really know what that title is about. Just a little something random.

I am bored at work at the moment and just feel like writing, about.. anything. Fortunately it's slow at work.. We've been busier than usual lately, and when you're like me and work the graveyard shift, it's quite annoying when you actually have to work. I mean, I already sacrifice my social life to be here--Can't I just sit and not DO anything, and still get paid??

*hears crickets*

OK, so maybe that's not how it works.. It's just, it would be nice if it wasn't really that busy.. Nights like this, though, are a wonder. I wish they would happen more often. When I started hear about 14 months ago, we had a full staff in this call center. Maybe about 14 people. Now we have.. 5 people. I guess that could be a reason why things have picked up, but MAN do I miss those days where it would be an hour between calls.. Working the graveyard shift isn't so bad when you...

http://www.atariage.com/forums/blog/344/entry-7306-blech-blargh-bloog-wharf-eek/