IGNORED

Gotta be kidding me (Xonox CV double ender)

eightbit

Been watching it for a week now and was prepared to overpay on the bid as I have some money coming at the end of the week on Friday. It was low right up to the end as usual, and I bid quite high. This cart (loose) usually runs $150 at max, but this time I was beaten. So much for obtaining the final cart I need to complete the CV Xonox set I guess!

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2904601165261?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=290460116526&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I was watching this, too, out of curiosity, and so I was slightly surprised to see it go so high, but all you need are 2 determined bidders to reap big profits. I think all the manuals helped kick it up a notch.

Yup. That final bidder would have had it for $108 had it not been for my $202 bid ;) I just figured there would be no way someone would try to top it, but apparently I was wrong. Oh well, at least I don't have to worry about explaining a purchase to the wife!

Here's another one I was watching that I really could not believe got as high as it did. I know there are some nice rare boxed titles in there, but what am I missing here? Why so much?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1504749133791?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=150474913379&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I was watching this, too, out of curiosity, and so I was slightly surprised to see it go so high, but all you need are 2 determined bidders to reap big profits. I think all the manuals helped kick it up a notch.

Yup. That final bidder would have had it for $108 had it not been for my $202 bid ;) I just figured there would be no way someone would try to top it, but apparently I was wrong. Oh well, at least I don't have to worry about explaining a purchase to the wife!

Here's another one I was watching that I really could not believe got as high as it did. I know there are some nice rare boxed titles in there, but what am I missing here? Why so much?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1504749133791?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=150474913379&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I think that 7800 went way to high. The Coleco Double Ender, I think was pretty close. If It had the box. It would have gone for 3 times that and I would have been right there. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

...um...yeah guys...i do apologize for the exaggeration on this one...

but try placing a last second ebay sniper bid when your dependent on a 30 to 60 second refresh delay from a satellite connection in the middle of the night on a cruise ship in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.

it was a pain in the ass, but i had to have the cartridge, and so i had to bid crazy money to get it.

and the manuals are worthless to me, since i only collect loose carts so i welcome offers on those.

i will add them to my colecovision "manuals for sale/trade list" thread tonight.

regards...