IGNORED

Another Boxed Air Raid?

horseboy

I'm very unhappy with the quality of the pictures in the first auction, so I wouldn't bid on it until I got some much better pictures, or even better, a personal inspection by a recognized expert. Tanman did it right by arranging to meet Albert so that he could verify its authenticity in person; I think that's one reason his auction ended as high as it did. Granted, that won't be as easy in this case because the cartridge is in Germany.

It is fake. Look at the Men-A-Vision logo rainbow. On the right side you can see where he shopped out the price tag and didn't fix the corner of the rainbow. The pics are all the same pics from the previous auction with a different background shopped in. He did pretty good making them look like they are on a different surface from the original auction, but you can tell they are all the same pics with a little photoshopping here and there.

Edited by horseboy

Yes, couple things wrong with that bottom pic, including inconsistent shadows. But the first two pics in the auction look realistic. The rainbow on the box front looks correct in the first pic. I wonder if a box was fabricated, for the the first two pics, but the last pic was photoshopped since there was no real cartridge to go with the empty box.

Yes, couple things wrong with that bottom pic, including inconsistent shadows. But the first two pics in the auction look realistic. The rainbow on the box front looks correct in the first pic. I wonder if a box was fabricated, for the the first two pics, but the last pic was photoshopped since there was no real cartridge to go with the empty box.

Na, they are all the same pics.