IGNORED

satan165's Dusty Video Game Museum - The Arcade Experience on Turbo-Grafx 16?

RSS Bot

This weekend did some serious gaming. A friend came over and laid to tape the current world record for Bonk's Revenge in both the points and fastest completion variations.

The records were uncontested - he provided the initial recorded performance. I was blown back to see that of the 6 "Bonk's" related records on the TG-16, only one (Bonk's Adventure, points) has tallied scores. That game is in his sights now...he achieved 13 extra lives at one point in this weekend's performance. I have no talent at platformer games, so it truly was a treasure to watch in my own living room as the VCR rolled.

When that was done we looked through all of our combined TG-16 games; he doesn't have a console but has a Turbo Express. Such a beauty - its a shame that the TV tuner add-on has been rendered useless by recent radiological events.

Anyways, we have plenty of duplicates between our two collections but as I dug through I came across one that struck me as...

http://www.atariage.com/forums/blog/377/entry-7317-the-arcade-experience-on-turbo-grafx-16/