IGNORED

ColecoVision Custom Smurf Controller * Boxed controller *

Yurkie

First off... they look GREAT! Gotta give you a +1 for the two-tone cart shell idea and label color variation dependent on the shell face color. But...

How could you do this to us! Now I have to consider buying both! :x

This is my tribute to Peyo :)

But seriously, will it all be random as far as which cart a purchaser gets, or can a request be made for a particular variation until supplies are exhausted of one or the other.

They'll be randomly send, unless someone want the 2 variations

BTW, please tell me there won't be any box variations! :roll:

Sure! .... there's 4 different ones! .... no I'm kidding! :D :P

All Boxes, manuals are the same ;)

By the way J-F, have you mentioned a release date yet?

Hey JF... after seeing the great cases for Lord of the Dungeon, and the pinks from Pixelboy and now these Smufy cases... I'm glad I chipped in a few bucks. Next time you guys are looking at making more cases, I'll chip in again! It has been more than worth it. I didn't expect to see so many cart releases this fast! lol

Great work Colecovision homebrewers!

Hey JF... after seeing the great cases for Lord of the Dungeon, and the pinks from Pixelboy and now these Smufy cases... I'm glad I chipped in a few bucks. Next time you guys are looking at making more cases, I'll chip in again! It has been more than worth it. I didn't expect to see so many cart releases this fast! lol

Who knows if or when I'll finish Super Pinky, but thank you for helping make the shells possible (my hot pinks). I'll be happy to participate in making more crazy colors again in the future. Would love to see neon orange and neon green.

AX

Dang, now Yurki needs to make a white Smurf controller icon_evil.gificon_rolling.gif

AX

I second this! icon_mrgreen.gif

I would be interested in a dual set (like Mario Bros)

That would be awesome!

Nooooo!!! I already have two, what am I gonna do with 3? I guess I could get two white's....icon_mrgreen.gif

Dang, now Yurki needs to make a white Smurf controller icon_evil.gificon_rolling.gif

AX

I second this! icon_mrgreen.gif

I would be interested in a dual set (like Mario Bros)

That would be awesome!

Nooooo!!! I already have two, what am I gonna do with 3? I guess I could get two white's....icon_mrgreen.gif

Todd only need to make another short run of Blue only controller .... and a limited dual set for those who wants both ..... and everbody is happy! :D

Who knows if or when I'll finish Super Pinky, but thank you for helping make the shells possible (my hot pinks). I'll be happy to participate in making more crazy colors again in the future. Would love to see neon orange and neon green.

AX

I'll have an extra $25 to whoever wants to make orange shells! Orange is my favorite colour!!

But Neon orange and Neon Green? Those would be cool too! :)

I already have a blue one. I sooooo would buy a white one if he make them!!

I am not going to make anymore Smurf controllers. I have 7 right now with a pending sale on 1, basically 6 left.

$70 plus shipping.

I am not a fan of the Smurfs, but between Yurkie's beautiful controller and the cool two tone carts, even I am tempted by this combo...

I also regret being a newcomer to the CV after the Mario and Pac-Man controllers were long gone. Yurkie, do you have any new works in the pipeline?

I'm still offering mods/repairs. As far as new, I am open for ideas for a custom controller for a Fall 2011 release.

As far as new, I am open for ideas for a custom controller for a Fall 2011 release.

What "style" of custom controller do you have in mind? Are we simply talking paint job like before or something more involved?

I think he plans to modify some Kinect controllers to make it work with the coleco. :D :D :D :D :D

As far as new, I am open for ideas for a custom controller for a Fall 2011 release.

What "style" of custom controller do you have in mind? Are we simply talking paint job like before or something more involved?

I think he plans to modify some Kinect controllers to make it work with the coleco. :D :D :D :D :D

:lol:

Designing the boxes and trays so that everything fits together nice is the hard part. Since I am not a fan of any of the 3rd party CV controllers it would probably be the standard CV controller.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...