IGNORED

Paid to much?

stinkoman

not counting shipping, that comes out to be $1.32 a game. So, I don't think you got a bad deal. One of the quickest and easiest ways to build your collection is to buy big lots like this on Ebay. In the end, you'll end up with some extras, but you can use those for trades/sales with other collectors. That's the beauty of the hobby :)

I just won 25 5200 games for $33.I already paid because Im a good bidder but Im wondering now If I paid too much.For me the only game Ill have and extra now is pacman.So Did I pay to much or did I get a ok deal? here is the ebay link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160467946230&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

No, that's not a bad deal. It means you paid less than $2 a game.

Allan

You go lucky. I paid $29.87 for just Atari 5200 Defender at Toys "R" Us in 02/03/1984. I still have the receipt if you want proof.

No, YOU got lucky. I paid about the same amount for Atari 2600 Defender in 1982 or so. Soooo disappointing. Morgan

That's worth more than my 29.87 given inflation. But you don't have a receipt to prove it.

You go lucky. I paid $29.87 for just Atari 5200 Defender at Toys "R" Us in 02/03/1984. I still have the receipt if you want proof.

No, YOU got lucky. I paid about the same amount for Atari 2600 Defender in 1982 or so. Soooo disappointing. Morgan

That's worth more than my 29.87 given inflation. But you don't have a receipt to prove it.

Well, my point was that for the same $30-ish, you got a much better version of Defender. Morgan