IGNORED

School Girl In A Short Dress Discussion

abcdefg

So I took the trek today down to Colonial Kirk's Auction Gallery in Bloomsburg. I brought along a sex kitten so I wouldn't feel as gay. Yes, I got Sky Skipper. I have some pics so you can see its minty delight. Anyway, Kirk listed a whole new round of Ebay auctions Wednesday (the day I was there), and guess who made a side bid appearance??!! Yep! School Girl! Kirk let me see behind his computer and was quite proud that School Girl made a $300 side deal on Atari 2600 Guardian. And, yeah, apparently he took it. Anyway I caught a glimpse of his other games that he hadn't shipped out yet, including Rescue Terra I, and they were MIIIINTT. Apparently he got a shitload of toys from a college professor, and included were a bunch of 2600 titles. These babies were never used. The circuit boards are white as silk. $7 ain't bad for Sky Skipper...I'm happy and can't wait to play!

post-8062-128219090389_thumb.jpg

post-8062-128219095226_thumb.jpg

Edited by abcdefg

So I took the trek today down to Colonial Kirk's Auction Gallery in Bloomsburg. I brought along a sex kitten so I wouldn't feel as gay. Yes, I got Sky Skipper. I have some pics so you can see its minty delight. Anyway, Kirk listed a whole new round of Ebay auctions Wednesday (the day I was there), and guess who made a side bid appearance??!! Yep! School Girl! Kirk let me see behind his computer and was quite proud that School Girl made a $300 side deal on Atari 2600 Guardian. And, yeah, apparently he took it. Anyway I caught a glimpse of his other games that he hadn't shipped out yet, including Rescue Terra I, and they were MIIIINTT. Apparently he got a shitload of toys from a college professor, and included were a bunch of 2600 titles. These babies were never used. The circuit boards are white as silk. $7 ain't bad for Sky Skipper...I'm happy and can't wait to play!

Good pickup :). Atari age needs a description for sky skipper it seems, you should post one. http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/73311-parker-brothers-descriptions/

Anyway I caught a glimpse of his other games that he hadn't shipped out yet, including Rescue Terra I, and they were MIIIINTT.

I was the winner of the boxed Rescue Terra I. I still have not received it yet though. Paid on 8-8 and just received notification that he shipped on 8-19. I thought the auction would go higher, but $157.50 for a boxed game of this rarity seems like a pretty good deal.

Matt A.

Yep, I agree it was a good deal. I had an early bid on it but anything over $100 is out of my league. The good thing about this seller is that he starts all his games off low and lets the bidders decide. Doing it that way always benefits the buyer which is a good thing (especially since I'm sure this guy is making a killing off these games as it is).

I was the winner of the boxed Rescue Terra I. I still have not received it yet though. Paid on 8-8 and just received notification that he shipped on 8-19. I thought the auction would go higher, but $157.50 for a boxed game of this rarity seems like a pretty good deal.

Matt A.

Given the condition of the box and that it looks like it might be missing the contest entry sheet (it could be tucked into the manual, but I didn't see it in the pictures), you got a good enough deal.

I also got a shipping notification yesterday with a tracking number. I'm not particularly worried in any case since the purchase was done on eBay through PP and with my CC, and any shenanigans would be covered by buyer protection.

Anyway I caught a glimpse of his other games that he hadn't shipped out yet, including Rescue Terra I, and they were MIIIINTT.

Matt A.

My snipe bot was set at $151.00 and didn't register. :x I Have the cart all ready. Just need the box and instructions. Congrates. BTW You know who pushed your bid up to $157. You guessed it. School Girl. :D

Matt A.

My snipe bot was set at $151.00 and didn't register. :x I Have the cart all ready. Just need the box and instructions. Congrates. BTW You know who pushed your bid up to $157. You guessed it. School Girl. :D

I did not realize that it was School Girl that sniped and finished 2nd. I am curious... does anybody know if School Girl is a collector or primarily a reseller?

Matt A.

I did not realize that it was School Girl that sniped and finished 2nd. I am curious... does anybody know if School Girl is a collector or primarily a reseller?

It is weird. On some items, She pays double what they are worth. Maybe she resells, to buy games for her collection.