IGNORED

Crazy Climber CIB Atari 2600

This seller is currently having some issues. I bought and paid for an item back on August 8th and still have not received it even though I paid for priority shipping. I contacted the seller yesterday asking where my item was and I received an email back from a woman saying that her son does eBay and has a back injury. I would buy the back injury except for the fact that he keeps listing games but still hasn't shipped out my game. I expected much better based on the sellers feedback.

This seller is currently having some issues. I bought and paid for an item back on August 8th and still have not received it even though I paid for priority shipping. I contacted the seller yesterday asking where my item was and I received an email back from a woman saying that her son does eBay and has a back injury. I would buy the back injury except for the fact that he keeps listing games but still hasn't shipped out my game. I expected much better based on the sellers feedback.

Well, I can tell you with pretty good confidence that based on this thread that the seller is full of shit. Apparently he hasn't shipped out that nice Rescue Terra 1 that ended a while back either.

Edited by horseboy

I purchased a game from this seller on 8/16 and got this on 8/18:

Hi,

Good afternoon,

I wanted to email everyone that has bought from us in the past 15 days. I just herniated my L5 Disk with a fragment laying on my S1 nerve. I am in terrible pain and I have been unable to get into work to pack and ship the packages. I am really sorry about this.

I have a guy coming in on Thursday eveving to get me caught up.

I wanted to personally apologiize for the delay. I hope you understand.

Josh --akshner

Well, I can tell you with pretty good confidence that based on this thread that the seller is full of shit. Apparently he hasn't shipped out that nice Rescue Terra 1 that ended a while back either.

The seller is a nice guy. The game are sitting in his store and he's been slow shipping them out because his son who is in charge has a blown disk in his back and hasn't been able to get much done lately. Don't worry, you can trust the guy....by the way I touched all your games and they are soooo sexy.

The seller is a nice guy. The game are sitting in his store and he's been slow shipping them out because his son who is in charge has a blown disk in his back and hasn't been able to get much done lately. Don't worry, you can trust the guy....by the way I touched all your games and they are soooo sexy.

That is good to know. The dad should really try to ship them out in the meantime.

Alot of the new new stuff he posted wasn't even in the store when I stopped by....eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2805511808041?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=280551180804&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]. I never saw a Mythicon rack box like this before (in fact I've never seen a Mythicon box before). Damn I wish he would just auction this shit live in his store, I'd be the only one bidding...fuck the free market.

Edited by abcdefg

I purchased a game from this seller on 8/16 and got this on 8/18:

Hi,

Good afternoon,

I wanted to email everyone that has bought from us in the past 15 days. I just herniated my L5 Disk with a fragment laying on my S1 nerve. I am in terrible pain and I have been unable to get into work to pack and ship the packages. I am really sorry about this.

I have a guy coming in on Thursday eveving to get me caught up.

I wanted to personally apologiize for the delay. I hope you understand.

Josh --akshner

As a follow-up, I did receive the game I ordered. It was delivered on 8/23, picked it up at the PO today.