IGNORED

sold

nofrills100

I'm selling my spare copy of Chase the Chuck Wagon.

Make an Offer

Will get an accurate postage cost for anyone interested

eBay Auction -- Item Number: SOLD1?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=SOLD&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

and Mangia PAL - with labels in very nice condition, aside from my CIB this is the best condition label I have ever come across

eBay Auction -- Item Number: SOLD1?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=SOLD&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Edited by nofrills100
  • Like 1

I'd make an offer, but I'm over my quota this month! LOL

I found way too many good deals (I added a bunch of Rarity 8s and 2 rarity 9s to my collection this week...plus a bunch of 6s and 7s. I think I spent $100 total), so I have to put on the blinders now.

Good luck.

One day... one day I'll get that Chuck Wagon cart! LOL I never should have sold my last one.

sounds like you got some good deals!

Well... I did make a good trade. But I did find a Rescue Terra 1 for $35. I also got Bachelor's Party and Custer's Revenge, both in the Mystique clamshell cases for $50. As for the trade, I think we both did well on it. I won't get into the specifics, out of respect for the other person, but I did end up getting a Stronghold and a few really nice titles that I needed. All in all, at the end of the day, I got to knock about 20 carts off of my 'needed' list. So that is a really good thing! And rare being that it is getting harder to make a trade or purchase for such a lot nowadays with my collection.

The only thing I noticed... Rescue Terra does not work on my Portable Atari. :(

Isn't Custer's Revenge like a $50 cart nowadays? I already had the Bachelors Party cart... which is why I sold it off. So essentially I got a Bachelors Party and Custers for $15. I guess the value doesn't matter. It will stay in my collection now!

Edited by EricDeLee