IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Portland Classic Gaming Expo

RSS Bot

Hm, I wonder... Usually I can't really go to this type of thing, but it's so close yet so far. I only live about 50 miles south of Portland, it'd be a shame if I didn't get to go. Wonder if it's too late to pay for an admission, or if you can do it at the door? Anyway, I was going to ask my sister's beau if he would like to drive me up there if I paid him. I wonder what it would be like, seeing as how I can't really go out in public for more than a few hours at a time. Oh sure, I can handle a drive to Lincoln City, which is about the same drive length. And I'd really like to visit Portland again, it's been about 10 years since I last set foot there. I bet a lot has changed, but nothing I'd remember. If I feel up to it and he feels up to it, I wouldn't spend the night or anything, just go there on Saturday for part of the day and then leave half-way through. I doubt he'd do it, though, but it doesn't hurt to ask, right? Maybe I can...

http://www.atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-7379-portland-classic-gaming-expo/