IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Why do people love Sonic so much?

RSS Bot

I just don't get it. Every Sonic game I've ever played is too difficult for me to get very far in. In yesterday's blog, I mentioned I was back to thinking about the N-Gage. So I put Sonic N in. I haven't played every single one, but I'd venture to guess the game is one of if not the most hardest platformer on the whole N-Gage. For a long time I couldn't for the life of me beat 4-2. I'd get as far as the stupid robot boss and then die trying to jump up the ice platforms to try to bump the boss enough times. Well, I finally beat that stupid thing! And then, level 5-1 was even harder! Sonic N has some parts (more frequently in later levels) where you have to do stuff exactly right or else you start all over again. 5-1 has TWO of those points. I spent minutes on both of them just trying to get through. Sure, you don't DIE if you have to start over, but it is still frustrating nonetheless. And also, some holes you die going down into and some you...

http://www.atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-7390-why-do-people-love-sonic-so-much/