IGNORED

Atlantis II with paperwork back up!

homerwannabee

Not mine of course, but should be interesting to see where this goes. Looks like it is the cart with the tie-breaking Atlantis II paper. By the way, there are only 3 of these tie breaking papers that have been found. Last time he had a beginning price of $5,000 with the Imagic Kiosk. This time he left out the Kiosk, and has a starting price of $2,000. I think he has a much better shot at selling it now.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1705332624011?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=170533262401&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

and the extra hassle of filling out extra forms.

It takes me seconds these days (READ: Not an excuse!), I print the whole postage and customs form, from my Stamps.com software. Ask Josh, or anyone else around the world I've dealt with lately. ;)

I wonder what it will end up at. :ponder:

I think it might actually end up with no bids. I think his downfall is that people are going to think "Wait that is not the two page letter, what the heck is that paper?"

Well although this is the first time a photograph of the paper has been shown, I know for a fact that it is real because I have the same exact paper except the last paragraph with the phone number does not exist with mine. But word for word that paper is exactly like the paper I have. But still I think because the paper is different than the official 2 page letter it might scare people away.

So yes, the secret is out there were actually two different docs that refer to the Atlantis II cart. The first one was this one page paper telling the contestant that a special tie breaker cart was being mailed to their house, and second came as a two page letter describing what the contestant had just won.

But again I really do think people have not had time to digest this other doc that is now known to exist. And because of that he may not get any bids.

The Atlantis II is back. :)

I sold the kiosk with games to an international buyer for $2000+shipping.

I have opened it up to international buyers but ebay sometimes is a pain in the butt.

Again, thanks everyone who gave me constructive advice. I'm half way to taking my kid to Disneyland! :cool:

injoynit

I have opened it up to international buyers but ebay sometimes is a pain in the butt.

Again, thanks everyone who gave me constructive advice. I'm half way to taking my kid to Disneyland! :cool:

injoynit

Well it looks like it didn't sell. I guess the Imagic Kiosk is officially more valuable than this game with the one doc. If you drop the price down about $500 to $1,500 I think you will probably be able to sell it. I just don't get it, Pepsi Invaders loose sold for about $2,200 a few months ago. If that game can get $2,000 loose you would of thought this would of hit $2,000 as well. Freak an Atlantis II with a box, and a t-shirt sold for close to $7,000. And the shirt was faded, and the box is just a regular Atlantis box with the sticker.

injoynit

Well it looks like it didn't sell. I guess the Imagic Kiosk is officially more valuable than this game with the one doc. If you drop the price down about $500 to $1,500 I think you will probably be able to sell it. I just don't get it, Pepsi Invaders loose sold for about $2,200 a few months ago. If that game can get $2,000 loose you would of thought this would of hit $2,000 as well. Freak an Atlantis II with a box, and a t-shirt sold for close to $7,000. And the shirt was faded, and the box is just a regular Atlantis box with the sticker.

The economy is really bad right now. I am not surprised that this did not sell. A lot of collectors who are able to pay a hefty price for Atlantis II already have it. I would price Atlantis II (cart only) as being worth $750-$1000. I know it has sold for more than that at times in the past but to me that is a realistic value. I am not sure as to the value of the paperwork. Boxed you would get a lot more (the Atlantis II) sticker is worth a lot.

injoynit

The economy is really bad right now. I am not surprised that this did not sell. A lot of collectors who are able to pay a hefty price for Atlantis II already have it. I would price Atlantis II (cart only) as being worth $750-$1000. I know it has sold for more than that at times in the past but to me that is a realistic value. I am not sure as to the value of the paperwork. Boxed you would get a lot more (the Atlantis II) sticker is worth a lot.

Gotcha, so it has come down to whatever I don't have is worth a ton of money. :D Hmm, I wonder if I were to ever get a boxed Video Life, if I could crash the value of that game as well! ;)

P.S. I really do believe that I have some kind of magical opposite of a Midas touch to turn everything I am associated with into crap. Don't worry your games are safe, I am going to go after some well respected Arcade records to test my theory. If my theory is correct I will single handedly crash competition for world records on the Arcade games. :D

Gotcha, so it has come down to whatever I don't have is worth a ton of money. :D Hmm, I wonder if I were to ever get a boxed Video Life, if I could crash the value of that game as well! ;)

P.S. I really do believe that I have some kind of magical opposite of a Midas touch to turn everything I am associated with into crap. Don't worry your games are safe, I am going to go after some well respected Arcade records to test my theory. If my theory is correct I will single handedly crash competition for world records on the Arcade games. :D

Actually, that's not a bad super power to have now that you know about it. Maybe you can co-ordinate with some people to help bring the price down on whatever they're wanting. Just use your power for good. Remember that with great power comes great responsibility.

On a serious note, the economy is horrible. And something like this is special, but it comes down to who is in the market for something like this. It doesn't seem like it'd be a quick sale. A special buyer would have tocome along, one who wants it and has the income for it.

I can't imagine why the kiosk wouldn't be more valuable than the game.

Not to argue, but to make a point. The Kiosk before today, the most it ever went for was about $1,200. The Atlantis II game many times just with the cart alone has gone over $1,200. $2,000 is by far the most I have ever seen the Kiosk go for.

Just to make a side point. I can't imagine why a Cubicolor would be worth more than an Atlantis II. There are over 70 Cubicolors in collectors hands, and only 25 Atlantis II's in collectors hands, but I do believe that a Cubicolor would as well out sell an Atlantis II with just one piece of paper.