IGNORED

AvP Beta and Arena Football '95 on e-bay

Atari Dogs

I have put my copies of AvP Beta and Arena Football '95 up on e-bay.

I have not played these games much, and it is time to share them with someone else.

That was bullshit. I need the cash. Didn't Arena Football go for some crazy price a while ago, or am I dreaming?

What are the differences in AvP? I am sure someone will ask, and all I can remember is the title screen.

I stared the auctions at a low price, at least below what I paid for them, so don't be afraid to bid.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3205842103131?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=320584210313&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3205837781381?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=320583778138&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

E-bay pulled AvP Beta, saying Beta versions are not allowed. Idiots. Why don't they go pull all the copies of Soul Star out there.

I hope the Areana Football goes for hundreds, but that price was just crazy.

Well what about all those promo discs you can't sell being on there!! I am sure permission was granted from Rebellion to release the AvP Beta. I'll chase GB13 I'm sure he has the paperwork!! They let the Preservation pack on there & that's full of betas!!

Maybe you should call it something different - AvP promo & just show the back of the box :D If they pulled your promo then you could sue their asses :thumbsup:

E-bay pulled AvP Beta, saying Beta versions are not allowed. Idiots. Why don't they go pull all the copies of Soul Star out there.

I hope the Areana Football goes for hundreds, but that price was just crazy.

Ebay's robots never cease to annoy. All the jackasses with the fake Hozer carts can post them all week long, with 30 people reporting them as illegal repros, but you put a legit cart in and they delist it... Awesome.