IGNORED

eBay, shipping exclusions by country/individual

CincYnoTi

The process of selling on ebay has changed a LOT since I last listed something there. I put up several Coleco items, and excluded all countries outside the US (I don't need any Nigerian scammers, thank you). Is there any way to add an INDIVIDUAL from an excluded country, or do I have to open up an entire country to allow one person there to bid?

My intention was to allow people from AA or DP to bid if they asked. It appears the only way to accomplish that is to open bidding to an entire country (or continent) and then add strangers to the bidder exclusion list as they bid. Does that sound accurate?

eBay Seller: cincynoti1?ff3=10&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

that doesn't sound too far off Tony. If you want someone from here in a certain country you have to check and open the whole country. unles there is a way around that?

Matt

Incorrect.

http://pages.ebay.co....html#exemption

Exempting buyers using the buyer requirements exemption list

• Go to the Buyer Requirements Exemption List page. <--- NEED TO BE LOGGED IN TO EBAY TO FOLLOW THIS LINK.
  • Enter the user IDs of the eBay members you want to exempt from buyer requirements.
  • Click the Submit button.

Buyer Requirements Exemption List:

You can allow specific eBay members to buy from you regardless of any buyer requirements you've set. Enter the User IDs or email addresses of the eBay members you want to exempt from buyer requirements below. When you're done, click the Submit button.

To remove an eBay member from the buyer requirement exemption list, delete the appropriate User ID or email address below and click the Submit button.