IGNORED

The kernel_options chart is more useful now

Random Terrain

The kernel_options chart was a nice addition to the bB page, but it bothered me that all you could do was look at it. You couldn't click on something and get the code you need. The problem is fixed thanks to the code I found for the Atari 2600 Color Compatibility Tool.

Now you can go to the kernel_options chart, left click on a row and the code you need will be displayed at the top of the chart. Just highlight it, copy it, then paste it into your program.

I double checked and didn't see any mistakes, but if you find one, please let me know.

Thanks.

Have you ever thought about formatting your Batari Basic page into a printer friendly PDF file that we could put in a binder? Since I'm only on one monitor, I always feel crowded with more than one program open, and to code I need at least two (VisualbB, and another IDE to compile it). So having a browser open all the time makes it unbearable.

Have you ever thought about formatting your Batari Basic page into a printer friendly PDF file that we could put in a binder? Since I'm only on one monitor, I always feel crowded with more than one program open, and to code I need at least two (VisualbB, and another IDE to compile it). So having a browser open all the time makes it unbearable.

I can't wait to have more than one monitor, but until I do, I don't try to fit everything on the screen. I just have one window in front of the others and switch between them and they are all as big as the screen.

Is there a reason why you're not compiling and running your games with VbB?

The bB page isn't ready to be turned into a PDF file yet. I just recently got my brain working better to learn enough and have the motivation to make example programs and there are a lot more to add, besides other changes that need to be made to the page to make it better. I also don't have the software to turn an HTML page into a PDF file. It might be possible in the future, though.

I switch between windows, but I always end up clicking on the wrong one, etc. I just feel cluttered.

Also, I can't get compiling to work in VbB for some reason. I just copy and paste it into Crimson Editor to do it.

I don't mean change the HTML page into a PDF, I mean completely remaking it for a binder version. It would need to be completely redone formatting wise.