IGNORED

eBay: Music Machine 2600

rarecandy

So there's that sealed copy of Music Machine up on eBay... and then there's also mine.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1206200621951?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item= 120620062195&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

It's not sealed, but it's in awesome condition and comes with the instruction book.

My "Buy it Now" price isn't what I'm hoping to get [ I have no idea what I'm going to get. ] but it was just a number I threw out.

This is a no-reserve auction, and so it will sell.

There's a bunch of pics up at:

I hope you all enjoy!

What was the buy it now?

I'm curious also. I hit the auction only a minute after this thread was started and the BIN was already gone!!

..Al

I think it was $750.

That deserved to be killed. :P Any who, no reserve, the wolf just my make a go at it. :D

Yeah... I know... I was aiming too high with $750. I just hope I get at least $400. Anyway... yeah... no reserve! So we'll see what happens! :)

What was the buy it now?

I'm curious also. I hit the auction only a minute after this thread was started and the BIN was already gone!!

..Al

I think it was $750.

That deserved to be killed. :P Any who, no reserve, the wolf just my make a go at it. :D

Yeah... I know... I was aiming too high with $750. I just hope I get at least $400. Anyway... yeah... no reserve! So we'll see what happens! :)

Hey, at least you are realistic. I hope you do well. :)

As the winner of this auction, I just want to say that rarecandy is an awesome seller. Not only, was the packing of the game and instrux first rate but he also sent it express mail and insured. I initially had my doubts, but I am very happy I took a chance.

Another one just sold on ebay for $600 with a manual. quite a few other nice carts as well. Those could be resold to help with the value. I was going to snatch that lot if it stayed at $400. Then I would have sold the manual and all of those other carts. Could have had a Music Machine at a good price then. But... not at $600.

It is a good buy for someone that needs those other carts as well.

No... anyone out there got a Music Machine they wanna sell me?! LOL I'll take one with a crappy label.