IGNORED

phaxda's Blog - So I was on a run this morning and... garage sale!

RSS Bot

What a freaky-deaky morning I had today! Often on Saturday mornings I go running with my running club. Yes, to answer the immediate question, I am indeed in a running club! If I sat around all day playing games, I would be HUUUGE cause I eat like a madman. So I have to run to balance it, plus I get high on the endorphins.

So this morning we went out on a group fun run to a trail in a relatively wealthy suburban area that is one of my favorite hunting grounds (I once found a pair of $1000 speakers at a Salvation Army around there), but I promised my wife I would not go to any thrift stores, etc. because things at my house have gotten ridiculous so far as stuff accumulating goes... then again, I have not rented a storage unit, so I guess it's not as bad as some people have it (or as good, rather, depending on your perspective).

We went out and back on the trail, I wanted to do 5 miles so went out for 2.5 and coming back on the trail at around the 4.75-mile mark, my...

http://www.atariage.com/forums/blog/104/entry-7444-so-i-was-on-a-run-this-morning-and-garage-sale/