IGNORED

Looking to buy a 5200, Have many questions

Dr Manhattan

Dreadnaught Factor was one of the first titles I sought out when restarting my 5200 collection. I prefer this version(and the A8)'s vertical scrolling over the INTV's horizontal. It's also one of the few IMO, that benefit from the original controller.

Never got that game -- any video link for it to see how you play it.

Dreadnaught Factor was one of the first titles I sought out when restarting my 5200 collection. I prefer this version(and the A8)'s vertical scrolling over the INTV's horizontal. It's also one of the few IMO, that benefit from the original controller.

Many many links about this game, start lookin.....

Great game. I have it on the INTV. You pilot a small ship and have to go up against a series of huge battlecruisers much larger than your ship. The idea is to bomb certain sensitive points on the battlecruisers to make them explode. They're heavily armed, though, and shoot back so you have to take out some of their guns to make it a little easier. You can also take out the engines to slow the battlecruisers down so they don't scroll past as quickly so you can take out more targets in a single pass. It usually takes multiple passes to take out all the targets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqa_RZI7NXg

Edited by OldAtarian

One thing I should add is that it's more difficult to bomb targets on the A8 version since there's only one fire button. The 5200 uses both fire buttons so you have better bomb control.