IGNORED

Craigslist "meh" brag

S1500

Saw it on craigslist, went for it. It was easy to spot as it was the only ad not selling a 360.

What I got:

2-port model

1 non-working 5200 stick

4 5200 games(river raid, frogger 2, super break out, pac man)

and get this... 22 2600 games. 2 of them Warlords! Ugh. All commons(some sears ones in there).

None of it is clean. I now have to google what to clean this with.

The 5200 console itself is in okay condition. Somehow, the plastic wrap over the metal part has survived, which is odd considering the rotting zombie labels on everything else.

The 5200 controller has no start/reset/etc buttons on it, the shift boot is gone. This is going to take some elbow grease to clean up.

$50. Yeah, I paid too much. Here's the picture.

post-12390-128520344784_thumb.jpg

Wonder what I can trade off in the 22 game lot(or anything else in dupe stock) to get some 5200 stuff. Hmm.

Saw it on craigslist, went for it. It was easy to spot as it was the only ad not selling a 360.

What I got:

2-port model

1 non-working 5200 stick

and get this... 22 2600 games. 2 of them Warlords! Ugh. All commons(some sears ones in there).

The 5200 console itself is in okay condition. Somehow, the plastic wrap over the metal part has survived, which is odd considering the rotting zombie labels on everything else.

The 5200 controller has no start/reset/etc buttons on it, the shift boot is gone. This is going to take some elbow grease to clean up.

$50. Yeah, I paid too much. Here's the picture.

post-12390-128520344784_thumb.jpg

Wonder what I can trade off in the 22 game lot(or anything else in dupe stock) to get some 5200 stuff. Hmm.

frogger 2 is a valuable game even if you have to press the button to move

the www.goatstore.com has a 5200 stick it may not work much better than the one you have but it probably can be fixed with some foil dots

What I got:

2-port model

1 non-working 5200 stick

$50. Yeah, I paid too much.

Its not too much. If you fix that 5200 up really nice it is easily worth $50.

I have all the parts you need for the joystick. (minus a flex circuit. Im low on those but you can get em at best or ebay) I'd be happy to send you the parts you need. PM me.