IGNORED

Activision patches for auction!

holygrailvideogames.com

Just a word to the wise. That ACTIVISION TRAIL DRIVE STAMPEDE PATCH INTELLIVISION is a very good BIN

at 149.00 I have sold that patch in the past at 300.00. Its for sure the hardest Intv patch to find and

I am sure there are more than a few activision patch collectors in need of it

Thanks for looking! Sorry Al but I don't know how to do a BBcode tag for these.

http://rover.ebay.co...&mtid=824&kw=lg

Just a word to the wise. That ACTIVISION TRAIL DRIVE STAMPEDE PATCH INTELLIVISION is a very good BIN

at 149.00 I have sold that patch in the past at 300.00. Its for sure the hardest Intv patch to find and

While I agree that the Stampede patch is the rarest of the Intellivision ones, I am curious as to when, and how often, you have sold it for $300.

The opening bid of $49.95 is reasonable given this patch's rarity, and perhaps some anxious collector would hit the BIN, but I'm doubtful.

While I agree that the Stampede patch is the rarest of the Intellivision ones, I am curious as to when, and how often, you have sold it for $300.

The opening bid of $49.95 is reasonable given this patch's rarity, and perhaps some anxious collector would hit the BIN, but I'm doubtful.

Well considering its rarety I have only sold it once about two or three years ago for that price and it was on more than one collectors list

for years before that resulting in the high price. Keep watching because I am sure as soon as its seen by the collector who knows how rare it

is it will be BIN'd that is if its still an option when its found

FND

Well considering its rarety I have only sold it once about two or three years ago for that price and it was on more than one collectors list

for years before that resulting in the high price. Keep watching because I am sure as soon as its seen by the collector who knows how rare it

FND

Well, this is the same one that was parked on eBay since August 23rd at a $199.95 BIN and it clocked out on September 21st.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3102438068721?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=310243806872&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

So maybe this phantom collector will now jump on it with this even better than $300 deal.

FND

Well, this is the same one that was parked on eBay since August 23rd at a $199.95 BIN and it clocked out on September 21st.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3102438068721?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=310243806872&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

So maybe this phantom collector will now jump on it with this even better than $300 deal.

Are you looking for an argument ? I was just giving my honest opinion about its worth take it or leave it but

I dont see your need to start an issue with me ? Having a bad day ?

FND

Are you looking for an argument ? I was just giving my honest opinion about its worth take it or leave it but

I dont see your need to start an issue with me ? Having a bad day ?

FND

Not at all. Are you looking for an argument? I just wanted to give my honest opinion, which is a different point of view to your "word to the wise" advocacy about how patch collectors should jump on the "very good BIN" of $149.95. Just like yours, people are free to take or leave my honest opinion, and now it's all a matter of public record, which makes it a great day for me. Toodles!

Despite adding this subtitle to the auction - ULTRA RARE HORSESHOE PATCH. HAS SOLD FOR $300 BEFORE! (Sep-26-10 18:59:07 PDT Subtitle Description) - the auction did not sell even for the $49.95 minimum. It might be that all major Activision collectors, at this point, have acquired this patch and that new collectors have yet to feel the need to purchase it, or that it is no longer worth even fifty bucks. It's not clear, but given how a lot of collecting is down lately, I'm not particularly surprised that it didn't sell.

This is the first Trail Drive patch that I have had for the Intellivision. The Intellivision patches that I have sold in the past have always sold for more than any of the Atari patches that I have sold. If I had this two years ago I am sure that it would have sold for $200-$300. In this economy I don't expect as much. It doesn't help that eBay has buried so many of the listings. Just search Atari and 26000+ items shows up.

This is the first Trail Drive patch that I have had for the Intellivision. The Intellivision patches that I have sold in the past have always sold for more than any of the Atari patches that I have sold. If I had this two years ago I am sure that it would have sold for $200-$300. In this economy I don't expect as much. It doesn't help that eBay has buried so many of the listings. Just search Atari and 26000+ items shows up.

what do you mean by ebay buried them?

is that what it means ,for example i search for intellivision and stuff pops up that dont have that word in the title?

btw, where did you get all the patches?

i wish you would find the beamrider (half moon) patch! that i would pay $$$ for!

Rick