IGNORED

Pete Rose Baseball down, 3 more to go!

SpendTooMuchOnAtari

I just won a Pete Rose Baseball which puts me a good step closer to my complete 7800 collection, it is mainly a cart and manual collection with a few boxes. I have only collected the regular releases so didn't get into homebrews or anything like that, yet. I only need Tank Command, Super Skateboardin' and Tomcat but I just thought I need both versions so I guess I really need four more. The Pete Rose Baseball with manual went for lower than I thought....and sniped for, but I am very happy with it. Can't wait to check it out, get it as clean as possible and with the others, where it belongs. :D

Here's the auction I just won, didn't get it yet: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1705419110211?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=170541911021&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

It has black text on the title instead of the usual white. It is hard to find. The box actually has the black text as well. I have only seen one box. Ax sold it last year and I regret not grabbing it. I have no idea if the manual has black text, but I bet Ax would know. Keep your eyes peeled and a cart is sure to pop up cheap on ebay. Most people don't even know about it because there is very little demand. You can find one for a couple of bucks if you take your time.