IGNORED

what is the best n64 expansion pack brand

69SUPERBIRD

Ive been wondering for awhile I like the BEST for my n64 i want it running as smooth as possible so which brand should i get right now i have a brand new retro-bit one the name on the box says retro64expansion pack it does work i have majoras mask to find out(because majoras mask only works with expansion) so im just wondering is there anything better???? mine works fine though just wondering???

Ive been wondering for awhile I like the BEST for my n64 i want it running as smooth as possible so which brand should i get right now i have a brand new retro-bit one the name on the box says retro64expansion pack it does work i have majoras mask to find out(because majoras mask only works with expansion) so im just wondering is there anything better???? mine works fine though just wondering???

I am sure as usual the Nintendo brand would be the best.

There's a 'classic gaming general' forum that might get you better results.

Try positing in the appropriate forum ;)

• Like 2

OK NOW EVERYONE I HAVE THE 2 TOPICS IVE POSTED AND MOVED THEM TO CLASSIC GAMING HAPPY! Just look up Atari Joystick controller and for this one look up what is the best n64 expansion pak.SOMTHIN LIKE THAT SO GO THERE ITS NOW IN CLASSIC GAMING CENTRAL JEEZ

How old are you? You need to settle down, this is not gamefaqs here. Nobody is scolding you, just letting you know your posting in the wrong forums and to be careful in future, when you capitalize like that it comes off as yelling. Everyone is helpful here, just take your time, you will not last long here if you keep that up I assure you. You might also want to spell check, people are not big fans of l33t speak here.

And yes the best accessory are always 1st party brand so get an official NINTENDO brand if you want it to last, that goes for memory cards, controllers etc.

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer
  • Like 1

Nintendo brand of course. For something like that I would not deal with a 3rd party device, period.