IGNORED

Please check out my 50+ auctions & fixed price items on sale!

basic math on the 2600 for 87.00?

:|

I believe that you are mostly an Intellivision guy so I don't know how closely you follow Atari 2600 items. Basic Math is a very hard title to find boxed. Back in the day everyone wanted Asterois, Space Invaders, Pac-Man, ect. but how many kid do you think wanted Basic Math. I am sure it wasn't really high on Christmas or birthday lists and that is why it is so hard to find boxed copies of this game today.

As is the case with almost all of my items I will consider offers for Basic Math.

Basic Math is one of the rarer Text Label games for sure. I think the name was changed to fun with numbers as well. $90 seems a little steep for me only because I would rather go for a King Kong or Miner boxed only because it looks better on my shelf. But with some US Games going for $100+ boxed it is not totally unreasonable. Will just take a while to find someone that wants it.

I believe that you are mostly an Intellivision guy so I don't know how closely you follow Atari 2600 items. Basic Math is a very hard title to find boxed. Back in the day everyone wanted Asterois, Space Invaders, Pac-Man, ect. but how many kid do you think wanted Basic Math. I am sure it wasn't really high on Christmas or birthday lists and that is why it is so hard to find boxed copies of this game today.

As is the case with almost all of my items I will consider offers for Basic Math.

do an experiment with this auction. start it out at 1.00 for a 7 day with no reserve and let it sell for what the market dictates.

are you man enough?

:)

.....when did i become a mostly intellivision man? i have 20 2600 systems and 1,500 games.:D

Edited by revolutionika

do an experiment with this auction. start it out at 1.00 for a 7 day with no reserve and let it sell for what the market dictates.

are you man enough?

.....when did i become a mostly intellivision man? i have 20 2600 systems and 1,500 games.:D

The last one that I saw sold auction style ended between $55-$60 plus shipping. I don't have a link to that one but it was in the last couple of month so someone might still have it. If someone wants it at that price feel free to make an offer.

I am not interested in starting my items at $1. I am not interested in gambling. It could go high but it could go low. I would rather sell it at a price that I am happy with and that my buyer is happy with.

It is interesting that you picked Basic Math out of the 400+ listings that I have. It is the most watched fixed priced item that I have listed and that was before you pointed out the listing.

Most of your post that I have seen have been about the Intellivision. Maybe that has just been your focus of late.

are you man enough?

The last one that I saw sold auction style ended between $55-$60 plus shipping. I don't have a link to that one but it was in the last couple of month so someone might still have it. If someone wants it at that price feel free to make an offer.

I am not interested in starting my items at $1. I am not interested in gambling. It could go high but it could go low. I would rather sell it at a price that I am happy with and that my buyer is happy with.

It is interesting that you picked Basic Math out of the 400+ listings that I have. It is the most watched fixed priced item that I have listed and that was before you pointed out the listing.

Most of your post that I have seen have been about the Intellivision. Maybe that has just been your focus of late.

I have a link to the last one.

how much do you have invested in basic math?

just do an experiment on this one auction. like you said. it is the most watched auction out of 400. hell, you may even go over the price you have now.....do it this one time and i wont harrass you anymore!!!!!:D

as why i chose this to point out? i am always amazed at the games we as kids would never play or buy like this (math,strawberryshortcake,etc etc) always are sought out by us collectors. like intellivision learning fun that goes for hundreds!

Since I don't sell on ebay and haven't for many years, I have a question - if you have a fixed price auction that doesn't sell, do you have to pay to relist it over and over again? The reason I ask is that I've seen some auctions sitting for literally more than a year. Are these people constantly paying fees on these auctions?

are you man enough?

I have a link to the last one.

I thought that was a Fun With Numbers that went for that. I could be wrong.

Since I don't sell on ebay and haven't for many years, I have a question - if you have a fixed price auction that doesn't sell, do you have to pay to relist it over and over again? The reason I ask is that I've seen some auctions sitting for literally more than a year. Are these people constantly paying fees on these auctions?

I think you can relist once for free. Not sure though. One of the ebay store features is $.05 fixed price listings. The best store level has $.03 fixed price listings. So it would only cost them $.36 for the year.