IGNORED

NTSC Sentinel?

bloatedmonkey

I've heard that the 7800 version of Sentinel was released only in PAL format, as it is listed here at AtariAge. I have a copy that I got in a lot from Canada. It's shrinkwrapped, and it has a leaflet inside the shrinkwrap written in French, which I can't read, but suggests to me that this was made for the French Canadian market. Since the TV's there are NTSC, it makes me think that this game is NTSC. But I'm too wimpy to open the package. Any thoughts on this?

Go with Tizoc's. He took the unusable PAL Sentinel, opened them to make a mod or two, and then repackaged them with better instructions. I got one from him in the mail and other than the box being winged on one corner (very minor detail to me) it was perfect and the game works perfectly to. Just keep in mind to have your difficulty switches both set to A (the left side) or the sound is muted. I found that out the hard way! :D Thaks again to Tizoc for a great product.

• 4 months later...
Is this any good, I think it is the last light gun game that I do not have in my collection.  So i AM WONDERING IF IT IS WORTH ME TRYING TO BID FOR IT.   :x Oops I jsut touched the caps lock. :)

I personally enjoy it, but it's one of those YMMV games.